Wednesday 4 May 2011

Retro Folk

We have just had our much anticipated delivery from Helen Gordon I have written about her before here and am a big fan. Her retro folk inspired designs as well as all her fairy tale themes are a big hit in our shop.  I don't know about you, but I think the designs are so unusual yet whimsical at the same time.

Here are just a few things from her that we now stock and we're selling some items online.  Click HERE if you want to see more






And these pictures I have to show.  It's from one of my  favourite blogs 






Bleubird Vintage is a blog that is very much dedicated to all things vintage.  Aubrey writes daily on her family life coupled with some of the best pictures of her kids, usually all dressed in vintage attire.  This picture is of her youngest.  Doesn't she look cute!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, found you on BMB. What a great looking blog. I will be back! Your shop looks really beautiful - am off for a nose about! You can find me here..http://thecreativeshed.blogspot.com/ if you fancy it.

    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So picture perfect! I love the yellow bow xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...