Sunday 30 January 2011

Lovely day at Bubble...

I went to Bubble trade show in Islington today. It was great to see lots of new exhibitors showcasing their new kids designs, but it was equally good to see some suppliers we already use at the shop. We've run out of quite a few favourites and it was nice to remind myself of why I liked them in the first place. I made some orders, which I seem to find easier when I see the products in front of me and can't wait for the deliveries.

My favourite stand by far was Helen Gordon, whom I subsequently ordered from.  Her corner really showed how creative she is. Fairytale themes run right through all her designs. Her very talented husband made all the props, from the giant toadstools, over sized building blocks to the cute wardrobe and chest of drawers, used for displaying everything.



Don't you think her display is so cute. http://www.helengordon.co.uk/

The day ended with me finding a gorgeous coffee shop in Islington, kicking back and enjoying a cappuccino...all by myself. Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...