Friday 30 December 2011

Nearly 2012!

So as we near the end of the year, I can't help but reflect on 2011.  It has been good to me and I hope 2012 will be just as good. There have been some changes at the shop, which after a little wobble at the beginning, I am so happy to have gone through with it. My kids have grown into even more beautiful kids (if that were possible), we have gone through some renovations at our house and are planning some more next year! After Christmas Day, I decided to become a fully fledged member of the vegetarian club, after 20 years of trying but being unable to give up chicken ( I'll let you know how that goes!) And my photo taking has become more enjoyable thanks to my love of instagram and here are some of my favourites from 2011

G looking very serious!

F eating a burger in Spain

C with his missing tooth

Groovy S

Me and hubby

Me and S

We're planning a New Years party at our house this year, wish us luck and
See you in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...