Monday 21 February 2011

Just thought I'd share...

A little bit of shameless self promotion but also a proud moment.  We were lucky enough to be featured in You magazine last year.  I know what you're thinking, I look remarkably like Reese Witherspoon....er, well... it is Reese Witherspoon, on the cover anyway,  and the other picture isn't actually of me either, but Bettina, my business partner at Love Me Again. However the article certainly is about us. Click here to read the article in full.



We were picked to appear in an article about women starting up in business in the middle of a recession.  We are officially two of those mad crazy people, however we love it and all the challenges it brings.


On a slightly different note, even though this is a bit random and totally unrelated to my shop, didn't quite know how to incorporate it into shop life but just had to share this gorgeous video Gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting Urban Mums! What a lovely blog and shop you have. You should be interviewed in my london mums series! x Lindsey (Urban Mums)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, would love that. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic blog, very inspirational. For those that say it's not possible you ladies prove it is! Look forward to readin more x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...