Friday 11 February 2011

Fully Stocked and Ready to Go...


When the shop is fully stocked with all our favourite things, that's when I love it most!  The first picture below is in our baby section.  I always find that I can really go to town with anything baby here, because to be quite honest, most baby things are the cute.  However our job is to find the cutest and always looking for the next best thing.





Retro Spaceman Baking Set



Miniature china picnic set in basket.
 Perfect for little tea parties



These are always popluar, I think because they look so traditional, but also when you buy a present for a child, you're  hoping that the parent will love it too, and I think these do just that.  These are the kind of toys that children love but also look great in the house.



4 comments:

  1. Those shelves are fabulous. I love your shop. I really enjoy looking round interesting and colourful shops like this.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments Crystal Jigsaw. Great name by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kiddie cooking boxes are too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased to see a space set for baking - nice to see the boys catered for!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...